Pierre Ethier - Applied Scientology Processing Auditor Class XII

Happy Valentine's Day - success story - over 20 years strong!

1wed
Fort Harrison Hotel - Flag Service Organization - Church Of Scientology
 
RosenBorder2

This is a picture of our wedding night at Fort Harrison Hotel - Flag Service Organization. The wedding reception was organized by Dreyfus who was a Greek by origin and was managing the Hotel Operations at the time. The Church claimed  that before becoming staff  Dreyfus was a manager at the luxury Waldorf Astoria.

We did not have a honeymoon as my husband was back to work in the very same morning after the wedding at the very same Ford Harrison Hotel where the Class XII HGC was located just across the pool . The wedding reception was organized quickly , actually we had gotten a wedding permit from the state beforehand. Alain Kartuzinski , Class XII had approached us on the Sea Org day suggestively mentioning that if we need a minister to perform our wedding he can volunteer. I am thinking now if that meant that our marriage was "politically correct" and approved by the "inner circle".  This is the way it works in the Sea Org as strangers have a say on private matters like who lives and dies and who gets married and divorced ( disconnected). At lunch break Pierre surprised me with the news that he had contacted the hotel manager and ordered a wedding reception for 10 p.m. I did not have a wedding dress and he did not have a wedding suit. I took his dress white uniform and Mary Pesh helped me to get it ready in a  "ship shape"  during my dinner break. I remember Mary Pesh as a very fine, fair and impressive woman. I been told by her ex-husband Matt that since she has been sent to RPF , had remarried and left the Church but is still in good standing. My best wishes to her and always.

We did not have wedding preparation , we did not have wedding invitations per say , just announced at the Class XII HGC that everyone is invited. All Class XIIs did present on our wedding , staff , celebrities and other public. Someone from the public had grabbed a video camera and gave us our wedding video as a wedding gift.

Pierre paid for the wedding five star prices with the savings of his Sea Org allowance which was $30/week for working 110 hours. He was Sea Org staff for about 20 years. On many occasions Pierre had to audit till midnight and report to work at 7 a.m. next  morning which was basically abusive. This is the Church money making machine where the Church was changing PCs for Pierre's services at rate up to $1000/hour and treating the auditor as a slave at no pay. He had to audit on the day of our wedding and was still delivering a session flat out till the wedding reception. My wedding rehearsal was 20 minutes before the wedding, the groom was delivering a session to public and was not allowed to leave his post even for this exceptional day in life. Allain Kartuzinsky did the rehearsal 20 minutes before the wedding without the groom and  asked me if I want the short or the long wedding ceremony , then briefly went with me through the script. By 10 p.m. Minty Alexander , Class XII was my maid of honor and  the groom rushed down the  isle to the reception right away after session. A Sea Org staff took me down the isle with Minty Alexander by my side. Few months after we were wed at the Church of Scientology my husband got a written order to "dump me" for their convenience and political agenda. Been told the same person writing this order to split my family was involved later on in Lisa McPherson's death. This was one of many attempts to destroy my husband's life by destroying his family.

We do not believe in family disconnection for serving the interests of cult groups ( both in the Church and outside the Church). Now over 20 years later our marriage is still going strong through the ups and downs in life, despite of the abusive attempts to split our family with gossip ( third party) and smear campaigns by evil fanatics both in the Church and their unauthorized offshoots.

People do fall in love and create a family. No religion have a say over your family ! 

Our best wishes on Valentines day, do  fall in love, create a family, raise children  and be happy together for many years to come! Count your blessings and always remember the true POWER is in your family.



Loving_Heart_Valentine's_Day-Pierre-Ethier
 A loving heart from us to you on Valentine's day
-------

"...only true marriage; which is beyond the power of any individual or group of individuals to add to or detract from in the slightest manner." Scientology Wedding Ceremony

Related:




Pierre

" “With this symbol of my love, I take thee, (bride) As my true and lawful wedded wife”
“I pledge thee to keep this love, Ever living, ever real”
(The same vow is repeated by the Bride)

And now, in the name of the Church of Scientology … and by virtue of the powers vested in me by the state of Florida, I declare you (groom) and you (bride) to be truly and legally, Husband and Wife. I will ask that you seal this ceremony with your lips.

And I will ask these witnesses present to join me in blessing this ceremony with the postulate that the trust and love of the present shall become ever stronger with each passing year.

Did you do it ?
Thank you." Scientology Wedding Ceremony
Pierre Ethier



[caption id="attachment_1587" align="aligncenter" width="384"]Meeting our friend the astronaut John Blaha
 Meeting our friend the astronaut John Blaha

Source: http://pierreethier.wordpress.com

Find us on Google+