(1) Allowing outer Org B1s to develop their own Ops ideas to submit for
approval -- and demanding such.
(2) Allowing outer Org B1s to run approved Ops based on first hand data
as long as it's kept within the framework of the Op.
(3) Providing a believable source of an operation, thereby filling the
vacuum, so that Scn. isn't dubbed in as source.
(4) When planning an Op, mentally following it all the way through
looking for areas which need to be taken into account; and taking
enemy's viewpoint of the Op for the same purpose.
(5) Full and correct use of target series for each Op. Targets simply
stated and specific as possible. (Helps in debugging and to hat
(6) The major target of the Op is based on a *real*, current situation.
(7) When hitting a group or individual, hitting their finance and comm
(8) Getting an enemy to attack another enemy.
(9) Working off of programmes which align Ops actions to other Br 1
sections and other Bureaus and which contain command intention from
LRH on down. (Admin scale and priorities aligned)
(10) Working for VFPs and having such reflected in the statistics, rather
than a lot of sub-products.
(11) Exposure of real, documented enemy crimes and material of a
(12) Utilizing current events and trends (and finding the right buttons)
for exploitation in Ops channels.
(13) Keeping plans bright and simple and on target.
(14) Finding real buttons.
(15) Keeping up persistent pressure until the product is achieved.
(16) Establishing some type of feedback line so that exact effects are
(17) Mini-hatting by giving examples of successful Ops.
(1) Ops on random attackers instead of WHOs, just to be doing Ops for Ops
(2) Dubbing in buttons.
(3) Trying to do everything on an Op by yourself from a management or
senior executive level, and therefore not allowing origination or
juniors to wear their hats.
(4) A one shot approach, rather than persistent pressure and several
channels to a product.
(5) Harassment actions.
(6) Not planning or providing for a believable source of the Op so that
a vacuum is left allowing the recipients to dub in Scn amongst
(7) When planning not considering all the effects as the Op runs it's
full course, and not taking the enemy's viewpoint, leaving critical
holes in the plan which will later backfire on you, make your
scramble on an emergency basis to handle or make the Op less
(8) No use of, or misuse of, target series. (too few, unspecific
targets; many unaligned, hard to understand targets).
(9) An Op or major target based on revenge or out-of-PT situation.
(10) Producing, and stats aligned with, many sub-products as opposed to
(11) Manufacturing documented enemy crimes (there are rare exceptions to
(12) Long involved and overly complex operations with many conditionals
which if any or any one of several aren't done exactly would cancel
out the effectiveness of the Op. (There are rare exceptions)
(13) No feedback line; results of Ops not really known or dubbed in.
# # # # #
DATA NEEDED BY OPS ON EACH LOCATED WHO
1. Standard ODC with time track and a brief, summarized, well-rounded
picture of a terminal. (Following #2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 are the key areas
data is needed)
2. Criminal background of terminal.
3. Financial involvements (inflow & outflow of money)
4. Legal involvements (summary of actions)
5. Terminal's main interests, personal habits, fears, vices and any
other items of interest.
6. Friends and enemies on the terminal's 1st Dynamic
Friends and enemies on the terminal's 2nd Dynamic
Groups that the terminal belongs to and any groups or terminals, who
are enemies of that group.
7. What the terminal considers valuable & is protecting
8. Simple org board the terminal is on, clearly noting his position and
his seniors and noteworthy juniors.
9. What persons have the power to fire terminal from the position he
10. Any rules or regulations that if broken would cause the terminal to
lose his job/position.
11. Any regulations concerning licenses that the terminal holds that
would cause him to lose his license if violated (i.e. law, medical,
12. Scandals, conflicts, disputes directly or indirectly connected to
13. Documents that show criminality of terminal (i.e. cheating on income
tax, discrediting data in personal letters, use of drugs, etc.)
Ops planning goes over all the data on the WHO that Ops research has
compiled and with all the data available on the WHO, plans out channels of
attack on the WHO that will effectively remove/restrain the WHO from his
position of power. Ops planning on a WHO is done using the data series,
target series, all Scientology tech applicable, and intelligence tech.
The following points should be followed in doing an operation:
1. Initially plan out at least 3 channels of attack with the data you
have at hand. Do not wait forever to getall data collected, but
also do not run Ops that would be dangerous without essential data.
Basically a brighter idea is needed with less data available. 3
channels being done instead of less is because there is a higher
percentage of getting results and also this will tend to confuse and
spin the WHO as there are 3 attacks instead of just one.
2. Continue to plan Ops utilizing feedback from completed Ops so that
the WHO has persistent attack on him and continual pressure. Do
consistent attack until the WHO is obliterated.
3. Stay away from harassment actions that are only for the sake of doing
channels or revenge. ie: Sending pizzas from every Pizza delivery
restaurant. These basically have been unsuccessful as they do not
achieve any real effective result, except for letting the WHO know
that he is under attack. There may be times when 50 pizzas every
being sent to a WHO would be effective, but this would be in such a
case where the WHO was restimulated heavily by seeing pizzas,
smelling pepperoni or seeing pizza delivery boys, etc.
4. Always include a way of getting feedback in an operation, so you know
what type of result you are getting and for further planning of
channels in those areas that give good results.
5. Ensure proper security is planned in an operation, ie: use of an
untraceable typewriter, paper without fingerprints, proper covers by
FSM's, etc. (See security write-up and security section data in hat
materials of Ops US hat checksheet)
6. Use the target series exactly to programme out an operation on a WHO.
Ensure the major target is based on a *real*, current situation and
is an achievable purpose.
7. Find out what the exact resources are for the area the Op will be
implemented in and what the capabilities are of your terminals
implementing the Op.
8. Keep the targets in an operation simple, yet complete.
9. Analyze properly the actual situation with the WHO and what the best
line of attack should be done by the GO as a whole. It may be
necessary to suggest that PR or Legal do some specific action as a
finishing off of the WHO. Never wait for another bureau to handle a
WHO, as Ops is responsible and has the capabilities to handle WHO's
totally without the other Bureaus in the GO. Liaison though is very
important with the various GO bureaus, specifically the Legal Branch
2 (attack area of Legal) and PR Branch 1 (attack area of PR).
10. A believable source must be provided in an operation, thereby
"filling the vacuum," so that Scientology isn't dubbed in as source
of the attack. A1 Ops are planned in such a way that they in no way
could be traced back to the Church.
11. Channels should be various and ever changing types of channel of
attack, rather than sticking to one type of Op, such as an anonymous
flyer that 3-P's a WHO.
12. Mentally follow-thru your plan and ensure all factors concerning
security and workability are taken into account. It is a good idea
to also take the enemy's viewpoint when working out your strategy in
Once the plan is fully targeted out, CSW with full complete data your
operation to the Dir Br1 US. When it is approved, then the Ops plan and
the applicable data is flowed to Ops execution part of the Ops section.
Ops execution implements the targeted-out approved operation. If an AGI
in the field is to receive the targeted plan or orders to do a part of the
operation then this is routed in the following manner:
Branch 1 Director US
DG I US
Ops mail line
OPS OFF US
The "Ops mail line" is a point where the Ops targets are mailed
directly on a confidential line directly to the Ops terminal in the
field. (See the attached Ops Write-up 1R and the attached write-up
of the US Ops Com-Lines)
Flexibility is important when doing a targeted out plan. An operation
should not be done robotically, as at times an Operation can be found to
be unworkable for any number of different reasons. As execution observes
the PT scenes of the Op and obtains feedback, it may be more applicable to
re-CSW new actions or alter targets because of threat of exposure of the
Execution gets the Operation implemented and acts as Ops programmes
officer, 8-Cing Ops units to get the necessary targets done and debugging
bogged targets. Execution works very close to planning in that the
necessary PT scene of the Op with feedback of the results is immediately
infoed to Ops planning, so new channels can be drawn up or revised as
Ops execution ensures that the stat and report lines are in from his Ops
units implementing the operation. (Ops Write-up 2R and 3 attached)
Thanks to Arnaldo Lerma and Ida Camburn (http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn )
About Pierre Ethier
Pierre Ethier have worked for and with the Church of Scientology for over two decades, assuming various posts and eventually reaching the Highest training level (Class XII) achieved by only a handful few. Alain Kartuzinski, a Class XII C/S who was for a long time one of the Snr C/Ses at the Flag Service Org, used to call Pierre “The King” when referring to him as an auditor, perhaps because he had in a way become to Scientology auditing what Elvis became for Rock and Roll.
Pierre Ethier was trained in the Church of Scientology up to Class XII Auditor, and audited at the Flag Service Organization (FSO) for over 17 years. Between 1981 and 1992, Pierre Ethier was Flag top auditor every single year.
Pierre Ethier spent over 20 years as a staff member of the Church of Scientology studying the religious technology and helping people through religious counseling. Staff members of the Church are volunteer Ministers, who work full time on a charitable volunteer basis without a pay. After his departure from the Church in 1992, Pierre builds a very successful IT career dating back from the beginning of the Internet era with the start up of the second largest ISP in the province of Quebec. Pierre Ethier holds a number of current prestigious professional certifications in the IT field.
Pierre Ethier is an Applied Scientology Processing Auditor who mastered the delivery of the famous “ Ls “ Rundowns in their powerful original. He speaks fluently English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish and delivers auditing in all five languages traveling around the world.
Pierre Ethier has been passionate about helping others with advanced Spiritual Counseling. He have helped over 5000 people who were seeking to become more able by strictly applying what has been demonstrated to work Pierre helped many people to attain self-fulfillment for more successful and happier lives. As people go closer to the Advanced Spiritual levels and find increased joy in life, their lives are affected for the better.
“Being a Class XII does not merely mean trained to audit the Ls as some misguided people who got hold of part the Ls and started auditing them might think. Being an authentic Class XII is many light years beyond that.”
The partial list of PCs Pierre Ethier has audited and published by the Church of Scientology consists of roughly 3500 people. It is by no means the complete list of the over 5000 people Pierre has audited at Flag. With virtually no exception he enjoyed auditing each of those people. Pierre is going over the list and recalling the gains and life changing improvements. His ultimate desire is for each of these people to reach happiness and spiritual Freedom, whether they achieve it in the Church of Scientology or in another.
A lot of those names have not been on Flag completion list for a very long time. Each and everyone should be told that “NO CHURCH HOLDS A MONOPOLY ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM OR THE STATES OF BEINGNESS PROMISED BY L. RON HUBBARD“. Anyone can move forward from whatever point they have been stopped, betrayed or given arbitrary actions that were not designed to help them.