- its random occurrence,
- its impossibily to even vaguely corroborate it because the source of those signals is either deceased, beyond this planet or otherwise unavailable. When challenged, the individual will seek to shift the burden of proof away from him and onto anyone challenging him, and will be unable to doubt his position.
- the communication fully aligns with the individual already pre-set views or religious beliefs. Just like one has never hears of a devout Muslim or Jew receiving communication from the Virgin Mary, or Mahomet conversing with fundamental Christians or hard-core atheists.
- It explains something for the individual that has deeply preoccupied him/her until then, and fully aligns with the individual already chosen own stable data in life.
- It solely involve people or entities one is already familiar with, either personally or through reading,
- The communication do not always make sense, and will never take into account information that is unknown to the individual receiving such, but merely paraphrase what the individual receiving it felt predisposed to belive or already knew
- It will never make the recipient wrong, nor itself for that matter.
- It will generally be benevolent in nature and be highly complimentary (offering validations) of the recipient, and the more it is being addressed or "communicated to", the more persistent it will become, until it has set itself up as a powerful manic circuit within the individual. Once it reaches that stage, it will channel repeatedly all form of validation until it becomes the dominant force in the person's case. In the most extreme cases, it will even supplant the individual own self-determinism.
- In the rare cases when the perceived source of mental telegraphy is perceived as malevolent, it will immediately be perceived as all powerful and impossible to overcome without outside intervention, typically of a divine, miraculous or superhuman nature. Like all circuits, the more its presence is validated by acknowledging it own existence as the being it claims to be, the more predominant it will become.
As the circuit grows in importance, the individual will show more and more acute “PTS behavior”, often viewing Ghosts or Aliens and starting to perceive anyone challenging his ideas as their agent and part of an intricate conspiracy.
If its importance is allowed to further increase, its perceived deleterious characteristics will transfer to actual living personae in the individual’s environment, even if most of them having little or no ill will toward the individual. Upon becoming the major circuit on a case, it will seek to attribute itself numerous henchmen, choosing them solely on stimulus-response basis, which will give to the casual observer the appearance of individuals having been chosen either by random or happenstance. As long as the individual subjected to the phenomenon elects a stable datum in an attempt at defeat the pernicious circuit and maintains a reasonable level of being cause, he will be able to function and exhibit most signs of mental sanity.
When the individual becomes overpowered by that type of circuit, the result is insanity, characterized by voices, visions, hallucinations and that belief that there exist an inordinate number of individuals actively plotting his/her demise. In Scientology terms, the latter is called PTS type III. In the psychiatric field it is called schizophrenic paranoia.
- Auditing such circuits assuming they are anything but circuits and/or valences will inevitably reinforce their importance on the case and will lower the individual self-determinism. Correctly addressing them per the standard materials on circuits and valences will lower their importance and eventually to their permanent disappearance.
- It is normally impossible without many hours of processing to convince the individual claiming that the mental telegraphy perceived is actually bona-fide telepathy because doing so would challenge the individual's core safe solutions and stable data. In all cases, it is extremely unlikely to occur unless a set of fortuitous events force and individual to adopt form a prime postulate (i.e. the individual faces a sufficiently high necessity level or challenge forcing him to change his views).
- Such circuits show a number of characteristics described in lesser known Upper Level Confidential bulletins issued by Hubbard in the 1970s.
About Pierre Ethier
Pierre Ethier have worked for and with the Church of Scientology for over two decades, assuming various posts and eventually reaching the Highest training level (Class XII) achieved by only a handful few. Alain Kartuzinski, a Class XII C/S who was for a long time one of the Snr C/Ses at the Flag Service Org, used to call Pierre “The King” when referring to him as an auditor, perhaps because he had in a way become to Scientology auditing what Elvis became for Rock and Roll.
Pierre Ethier was trained in the Church of Scientology up to Class XII Auditor, and audited at the Flag Service Organization (FSO) for over 17 years. Between 1981 and 1992, Pierre Ethier was Flag top auditor every single year.
Pierre Ethier spent over 20 years as a staff member of the Church of Scientology studying the religious technology and helping people through religious counseling. Staff members of the Church are volunteer Ministers, who work full time on a charitable volunteer basis without a pay. After his departure from the Church in 1992, Pierre builds a very successful IT career dating back from the beginning of the Internet era with the start up of the second largest ISP in the province of Quebec. Pierre Ethier holds a number of current prestigious professional certifications in the IT field.
Pierre Ethier is an Applied Scientology Processing Auditor who mastered the delivery of the famous “ Ls “ Rundowns in their powerful original. He speaks fluently English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish and delivers auditing in all five languages traveling around the world.
Pierre Ethier has been passionate about helping others with advanced Spiritual Counseling. He have helped over 5000 people who were seeking to become more able by strictly applying what has been demonstrated to work Pierre helped many people to attain self-fulfillment for more successful and happier lives. As people go closer to the Advanced Spiritual levels and find increased joy in life, their lives are affected for the better.
“Being a Class XII does not merely mean trained to audit the Ls as some misguided people who got hold of part the Ls and started auditing them might think. Being an authentic Class XII is many light years beyond that.”
The partial list of PCs Pierre Ethier has audited and published by the Church of Scientology consists of roughly 3500 people. It is by no means the complete list of the over 5000 people Pierre has audited at Flag. With virtually no exception he enjoyed auditing each of those people. Pierre is going over the list and recalling the gains and life changing improvements. His ultimate desire is for each of these people to reach happiness and spiritual Freedom, whether they achieve it in the Church of Scientology or in another.
A lot of those names have not been on Flag completion list for a very long time. Each and everyone should be told that “NO CHURCH HOLDS A MONOPOLY ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM OR THE STATES OF BEINGNESS PROMISED BY L. RON HUBBARD“. Anyone can move forward from whatever point they have been stopped, betrayed or given arbitrary actions that were not designed to help them.